The Ultimate In Tailgate Lighting
Command attention with every signal. Bombard those behind you with a volley of 1200 powerful LED's (or 780 on the 48" model). Three complete rows of lights dedicated to maximizing your pickup's presence with an attractive and unique beam of light.
While other tailgate turn signals are just a standard "blink", the Triple Stack gives your truck a distinctive and sporty look with "1-2-3" Sequential amber or red turn signals. The same style used by a certain American-made muscle car and only offered by ProLEDkits
Tinted Windows Making It Hard To See Behind You?
Our extra bright reverse lights will help illuminate the area behind your ride when reversing. Have a backup camera? Say goodbye to grainy videos and see a much clearer picture at night!
Go Ahead, Take It To The Lake.
A lot of folks claim to be waterproof, but ours actually is. Using a rust-resistant aluminum body and an IP67 waterproof silicone, ours is protected end to end from any sand, dirt, dust, snow, or water.
Can Handle a Minnesota Winter.
It's not always sunny in Montreal, but that's OK! Our Tailgate Strips are built to last even at negative 30 Fahrenheit!
Made to be as a simple and strong as possible. Simply peel, prep, press onto your pickup and this add-on is as good as factory installed. Comes with a tough-as-nails adhesive enhancer that increases hold strength over 10x. No need to drill, it ain't going' anywhere.
Plug 'N' Play Ready
Plugs directly into your 4-way flat trailer adapter for a quick install. (Reverse light will require additional wiring, instructions provided if needed).
Spare Tire Access Port Accessibility
Fitment for Tailgate LED strips is based on the amount of Tailgate's available flat surface length-wise. If your vehicle has 48" of available space length-wise across the tailgate then the 48" version will fit nicely. If you have 60" of available space length-wise across the tailgate then the 60" version should be purchased.
Spare Tire Access Port Accessibility: Our Tailgate LED Strips will cover any existing spare tire access ports. However, the spare tire can still be accessed and lowered using the proper socket wrench from underneath the vehicle.
- LED Count: 780 LEDs on 48-inch or 1200 LEDs on 60-inch.
- Dimensions: 60-inch (60" x 1" x 0.5") or 48-inch (48" x 1" x 0.5").
- Wattage: 3w.
- Voltage: 12v.
- Amperage: 0.25 amp.
- Turn Signal Style: “Sequential”.
- Rated Lifetime: 50,000 Hours.
- Waterproof Rating: IP67.
- Material: Rust-Resistant Aluminum.
- LED Type: Advanced Bright LED.
- Feature Set: Running | Brake | "1-2-3" Sequential Turn Signals | Reverse | Sequential Hazards.
- Mounting: 3M Adhesive with reinforced applicator.
- Working Temp: -20°F to 170°F.
- Plug’n’Play: 4-Pin Trailer Adapter with Backup wiring.
- Not Compatible with: Ford's Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Trailer Coverage and Cross Traffic Alert.
- Warranty: Lifetime.